Here When You
Need Us Most
Bringing health and wellness to our
patients, community, and neighbors.
COVID-19 Patient Information Sheet
Care during a public health emergency
HOSPITAL VISITOR UPDATE — August 5, 2021
In compliance with the State of California Public Health Officer Order issued Aug. 5, all visitors to our hospital will be required to show:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination OR
- Documentation of a negative SARS-CoV-2 test where the specimen collection occurred within 72 hours before each visit and for which the test results are available at the time of entry to the facility. This applies to unvaccinated and partially vaccinated individuals.
Visitors may use either PCR testing or antigen testing. Any PCR or antigen test used must either have Emergency Use Authorization by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or be operating per the Laboratory Developed Test requirements by the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
If you need to access a digital copy of your COVID-19 vaccination record, please check out https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/ or to review some frequently asked questions, visit https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/faq.
All visitors are required to wear masks.
- Only 1 adult visitor is allowed per patient during regular visitation hours, 10am - 2pm and 7pm - 9pm
- No visitors are allowed in the Emergency Room. Only one person may accompany a minor.
- No children are allowed inside the hospital at this time.
- No visitors allowed in COVID patient rooms unless the patient is at the end of life.
Our hospital staff are monitoring the situation closely, and we will update information here as needed. We remain committed to the safety of our patients, our staff and the community we serve.
“Our team at Community Hospital of Huntington Park is dedicated to providing you with the care you deserve. We not only see your ailments, we also care for you as a whole person with the help of your family. We are in this together and are honored to support you on your healthcare journey.”
Sokunthy Paul Huon
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Explore Our Services
Our Local Network
Caring for Our Community
- 46,745 annual ER visits
- More than 170 physicians
- 349+ employees
Our hospital has served our community for more than 60 years, and the employees and medical staff here are passionate about providing high-quality care.