The tools you need to join our medical staff.
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in applying to Community Hospital of Huntington Park, a proud member of the Pipeline Health Network. Here, you will find information about steps required to gain credentials at our facility. To expedite the credentialing process, please follow the steps below to initiate the application process.
Please contact Medical Staff Services at (323) 581-0912 x to obtain copies of the documents mentioned below.
Step 1: Minimum Qualifications
Before you begin your application process, please review the Minimum Qualifications for the hospital, or hospitals, to which you’re applying. Please contact Medical Staff Services to obtain your copy.
Step 2: Initial Application
Once you’ve met the minimum qualifications, obtain and complete the appropriate initial application. Please include the application fee of $400.00, made payable to ‘Medical Staff of Community Hospital of Huntington Park.’
Step 3: Delineation of Privileges
Print and complete the Delineation of Privileges checklist that pertains to your specialty.
Step 4: Professional Information
Obtain copies of the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Current copy of Professional Liability insurance certificate ($1/3 million minimum)
- Residency/Fellowship clinical activity logs (if you have completed within the last year)
- Board Certification Certificate or Letter from the Board stating you have been accepted to take the Boards
- Current copy of BLS/ACLS/NRP (etc.)
- Clinical Activity Log within the last 24 months
- Copy of Malpractice Insurance
- Copy of Government issued identification card (passport, DL)
Step 5: Submit Application
Please submit all documents specified in steps 2, 3 and 4 to:
Community Hospital of Huntington Park
Medical Staff Services
2623 E. Slauson Ave.
Huntington Park, CA 90225
Or e-mail to: Tony Yniguez, Credentials Coordinator at email@example.com.
Once we receive your completed application materials, we will review the application and start the verification process. The verification process and Medical Staff approval process can take up to 180 days. Please note that submitting an incomplete application will cause a delay in the processing of your application.